Today's enterprise networks require management systems and software suites that improve agility, security and efficiency.
Dice Communications features these Alcatel-Lucent Data Application products that provide improved visibility and control of your network.
OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS) increases the efficiency of your day-to-day IT operations with a comprehensive set of management tools for converged campus networks and data center switching. OmniVista NMS includes components for infrastructure configuration, monitoring, security, device configuration, alert management, quarantine, troubleshooting, downtime resolution and overall management.
Features & Benefits of the OmniVista 2500 Network Management System:
- Highly scalable system can be installed virtually or as a traditional server
- Web-based interface provides cohesive, network-wide visibility that enhances user quality experience and improves business agility
- Dashboard is fully customizable to highlight the most-used critical management functions
- Advanced analytics and network monitoring provide insights on bandwidth, traffic patterns and how resources are consumed
- Reduces cost and time required to deploy Quality of Service and access control lists across all devices
OmniVista 3600 Air Manager
The OmniVista Air Manager 3600 (OV3600) supports hardware from leading wireless vendors, including Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Juniper, Meru, Nortel, HP, and many others.
The core components of the OmniVista Air Manager 3600 are as follows:
- OV3600 wireless network management software
- VisualRF location and FR mapping software module
- RAPIDS rogue access point detection software module
- Alcatel-Lucent Configuration supporting AOS-W and OmniAccess WLAN switches
- OV3600 Master Console and Failover Servers for scalability and high-availability